CHECK OUT NATURAL WAYS TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF !!!
- Yogurt- Yogurt is one of the best pro-biotic product that produces healthy bacteria. Set free some good bacteria in your hairs to remove the dead flakes of skin from scalp. Apply yogurt in scalp for 15 minutes and rinse it with shampoo and repeat it for 3-4 times till you get rid of dandruff. Its a great natural dandruff control.
- Aloe Vera- Try this very simple natural remedy. Cut a fresh aloe vera and apply its gel in your scalp as well as hairs. The gel present in aloe has anti-fungal and anti bacterial properties which will discard dandruff from scalp. Repeat this for 4-5 times every time you plan to wash your hairs.
- Eggs- It stinks but it works! Egg is a good source of biotin and will help you to remove dandruff. It will not only treat your dandruff but also will make your hairs shine. All you need to do is apply the yolks in hairs for 45 minutes and wash it either cold tea liquor or lemon water once rinsed with shampoo. This will help you to get rid of the yolk smell.
- Neem Leaves: Since ages, people are using neem leaves for various reason one being for hair problem like dandruff, hair fall, lice, thinning of hairs, grey hairs etc. Neem helps to removes the clogs of deaf skin and opens the pores of scalp. Just boil a bunch of neem leaves in water and leave it overnight to cool. Next day once you apply shampoo, rinse your hairs with the neem water. Also you can make a paste of neem and apply it for 2 hours before you shampoo. Feel a change!
- Fenugreek Seeds- Fenugreek seeds are rich in protein and nicotinic which helps in removing dandruff and also lessens the problem of hair-fall. The seeds also encourages new hair growth and thickening of hairs. Soak the seed overnight till they are soft. Crush the seeds to make a paste of it and apply it for half an hour before you rinse it properly. Also you can crush the soft seeds and mix with hair oil leaving for at least 2-3 hours before you rinse it.
- Garlic- Garlic being an excellent natural anti-fungal and anti-candida compound, provides a highly concentrated source of allicin. This allicin will help you fight the fungus living on your scalp. All you have to do is crush few cloves of garlic and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Mix herbal honey with the garlic paste and apply in your scalp. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse your hairs with mild shampoo. Also if you include garlic in your everyday food, it will help in removing dandruff gradually.
- Baking Soda:- The alkaline nature of the white powder will remove the dead cells and clear the scalp maintaining pH level. It is a natural cleaning agent and will help to get rid of oil, dirt and dead cells. Mix the baking soda in lemon juice till it becomes a paste. Massage the paste for 2 minutes and then leave it for 5 minutes before your wash your hairs.
- Lemon juice with Coconut Oil- Try the best combination of lemon water and coconut oil. Mix the juice and oil together and apply t scalp and let it rest for 30 minutes. Lemon will help you maintain the pH level as well as stop the growth of yeast and coconut oil will make your roots stronger. The of the best natural dandruff control.
- Apple cider vinegar- Due to out-growth of fungus, you may face the issue of dandruff. The dead skin will start accumulating, clogging your pores; this will cause itchiness and irritation. The skin will start developing maturing and dying quickly causing dandruff. Mix 1/2 cup of warm water with 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar and apply in your hairs. Leave it for few minutes and later rinse it with only water before you take a shower. Apple Cider Vinegar will help you to maintain the pH level in your hairs.