Wai!!! Welcome to Thailand. Before you start your journey to Thailand, hold your breath as nothing is going to stop you from booking tickets for Thailand after going through this article. You are on board to the most fun loving destination totally in your budget. Have a look at the list of things to enjoy in the Kingdom Of Thailand. Here is a list of Famous Things Of Thailand.
Pick any beach of Thailand, and you will feel it’s the best beach on earth. No doubt, Thailand has world’s famous beaches, attracting millions of tourist every year. This tiny island has so many supercalifragilisticexpialidocious beaches, one can ever imagine. Beaches from sun-kissed, white sandy, golden sandy, beaches with mangroves, beaches with caves, quite surreal beaches to beaches full of tourist, party beaches, water adventure beaches, beaches with diving and the endless beaches. It’s upon you what kind of tourist you are.
Here is a list of few beaches where you can have fun.
1. Patong Beach, Phuket: Perfect place to night parties and jet skiing, a beach full of tourists. It is easy to get hotels in walking distance.
2. Railay Beach, Krabi: Peaceful beach as it is accessible by boat only. Only for those who want to admire the nature’s beauty and get adventurous with snorkeling, swimming and rock climbing.
3. Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi Ley: Can be visited only at day time. It has scenic beauty attracting many tourists around and covered with limestone cliffs.
4. Hua Hin Beach, Hua Hin: This beach is situated at the Gulf of Siam, where the land gently slopes in the water making not a right choice for real swimmers. It’s a fun place for family and friends and can be accessible from Bangkok.
5. Kata Beach, Phuket: Located at the Southern Phuket, this beach is quite and for the ones coming to relax. The area around is also very calm and peaceful.
6. Lamai Beach, Samui: This is the second biggest beach in Thailand after Phuket. Keep the bottles up at the beach and lay back on the white sands. The beach is surrounded by plenty of bars and restaurants making it so popular.
7. Sairee Beach, Koh Tao: Also known as Turtle Island, having long stretch of sands. Popular beach for snorkelers and scuba divers. To reach, either fly or take a ferry to Koh Tao Island.
8. Haad Rin, Koh Pha Ngan: Known for Full Moon parties. Being located on peninsular, one can enjoy sunset on both the sides. The parties does not end on beaches, it too gets on streets. Parties are although done every night and attracts most of the international tourist especially backpackers.
9. White Sand Beach, Koh Chang: Has long stretch of white sugar sands which is one of the popular beaches of Thailand. You will find many 5 stars resorts, bungalows, bars and restaurants. It is located on a quite developed area of Koh Chang.
One of the perfect things to do in Pattaya. If you miss this show, your trip is not over yet. Alcazar Show is also called as Alcazar Cabaret Show where the stage is steal with acting, performances, dancing, costumes, lights, sounds and never a eye blinking moment. This show is visited by the locals as well as the international tourist and one of the most famous things of Thailand. The shows are shown daily at 17:00, 18:30, 20:00, and 21:30 for 70 minutes. The shows include:
2. Aqua Playa
3. Ba Jang
4. Four Legendary Regions of Siam Kingdom
5. Le Jazz Hot
6. Flowers of China
7. Melayu Dance
8. Hello Vietnam
9. Persian Dance and many more…
Ever had Thai Food outside Thailand? If yes, it will make me laugh because the Thai taste lies in Thai-Land only. There is hell of variety that you even if you stay for a month, you won’t order the same dish twice. Every city you hop on, the taste with variety changes. There is nothing like Thai food in the world. The spices used in the food will make your trip even spicier. Not only the restaurants but the street food also serves mouth watering food. Thailand is famous for its street food. Be careful while ordering if you eat less spicy food.
Fly at unexpected rates to Thailand, where other countries are going to cost you like anything. The transportation cost within the country is also very cheap. The cabs, buses, rail; everything runs as if they work on water instead of fuel. You will find budget friendly airline like Air Asia and Nok Air that flies you to different countries at cheapest rate with sale on flights!!! Travelling anywhere in Thailand is very convenient and cheap.
Thai massage is everywhere in Thailand and one of the most Famous Things Of Thailand. You will find Thai massage on every beach and stalls. It is famous because they give great massage at cheapest rates.
In Bangkok, there is a temple Wat Pho (Buddhist temple) which is home to oldest traditional massage school. Once you visit the temple, get a student massage for 30 minutes for 260 Baht and for 1 hour they cost 420 Baht.
Most of the Thai Massagers on streets are neither professional nor licensed to give massage. So be careful while getting a great massage on the beach.
“Wai”, their traditional way to greet someone, itself communicates how humble and respectful they are towards the guest. They are always smiling and always ready to help. Thailand has become a very popular destination, hence to degrade it, people have spread negativity against Thailand for theft, stealing and questioned the vulnerability. Theft and stealing is seen in most of the countries. Here, the locals are very jolly and modest and will come forward to help if anyone seen in trouble.
Sources states, Thailand is World’s fifth biggest consumer of Alcohol per capita. Mostly, the locals prefer drinking beer and Whiskey. Singha is the most popular beer found in Thailand. This country has its own vineyards and wineries, exporting some good quality of wines. If you are in Thailand, you must try the famous Mekkong Whiskey recommended for those who drink strong alcohol. Also you can go for Thai Whiskey, Mae Khong (Rum), Saeng Som (Rum). Enjoy your type of drinks at the party beaches of Thailand, to enjoy at the fullest.
On religious holiday, elections or any special days, the sale of alcohol is usually hard to find. Also on regular days, selling is banned from midnight to 11:00 AM and sometimes also during 14:00 – 17:00.
The Nightlife of Thailand is a hell of terrific. For every type of tourist, there are options of Nightlife. For backpackers, for families, for all the Singles, for bunch of friends….Right from clubs, pubs, and bars to Red Light District, you will find everything of your type. For families, there are even beach parties, where you all can enjoy. The Red Light District is very popular in Thailand and which is known for it. You can find them in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and many more. Cheers to the Nightlife of Thailand.
Dive in to experience he most exotic marine life of Thailand. Having a coastline of 1500 miles, you will get plenty of options to dive in to. The marine life of Thailand is extremely vivid and eye-catching. Missing this adventure could be a big loss as you will not find this kind of activity at cheap rates in other countries. Without Diving you cannot leave this country and one of the famous things of Thailand.
Select your options for Diving from the following:
1. Dive Site: Hin Daeng and Hin Mouang / “Red & Purple Rock”
Location: 50 km off of Ko Lanta (2 hours by boat or 1 hour 20 minutes from Koh Phi Phi)
Don’t Miss Out: Grey Reef, Leopard Sharks, Cave Dive, Large Pelagics
2. Dive Site: Koh Dok Mai
Location: Middle of Phuket and Koh Phi Phi (about 90 minutes by boat from Phuket)
Don’t Miss Out: Moray Eels, Sea Horse, Leopard Sharks, Large Soft Corals
3. Dive Site: Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai, and Koh Bon
Location: Between Similan and Surin Islands through Live board
Don’t Miss Out: Manta rays, Eagle Rays and White Sharks
4. Dive Site: The Similan Islands
Location: Similan National Marine Park (Mostly explored on live boards)
Don’t Miss Out: Leopard Sharks, Corals and variety of Fishes, Turtles, and the challenging maze-like swim through and currents.
5. Dive Site: Chumphon Pinnacle
Location: Koh Tao
Don’t Miss Out: Large schools of fish, colorful reef, and marine life.
6. Dive Site: HTMS Sattakut Wreck
Location: Off of Koh Tao
Don’t Miss Out: Wreck, Puffer fish, Great Barracudas, Grey Reef Shark, and Flatworms.
7. Dive Site: Sail Rock (Gulf Of Thailand)
Location: North of Koh Samui, in between Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao
Don’t Miss Out: Yellow Fusiliers, Giant Morays, Whale Sharks, Trevally, Batfish
Thailand has plenty of temples. Mainly you will find Buddha Temples to visit. Check out the different beautiful Buddha structures in Thailand. Some standing, sleeping, sitting in all poses and sizes. The temples in Thailand have some uniqueness in them. All you will take behind is peace and lots of memories. Some of them are :
WAT PHO in Bangkok
WAT PHRATHAT DOI SUTHEP in Chiang Mai
WAT SUTHAT in Bangkok
WAT PHRA THAT LAMPANG LUANG in Lampang
WAT ARUN in Bangkok
PHANOM RUNG HISTORICAL PARK in Buri Ram
AYUTTHAYA HISTORICAL PARK in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
THE SANCTUARY OF TRUTH in Pattaya
WAT PHRA KAEW in Bangkok
WAT RONG KHUN in Chiang Rai
Do some cheapest shopping like never before. The shopping you do here would be even cheaper than the “Biggest Sale” in own country. Buy amazing gift souvenirs for your family and friends. Surprisingly, you can even bargain on the products and cloths. You will find Watches, Shoes, Perfumes, Cloths, Belts, Stalls, Makeup, Jewelries and many other Accessories all in cheap rates, that you need one whole day for shopping. However, if women are shopping, you may need more than a day to shop!!! Hunt in Bangkok as you will get plenty of options like Pantip Plaza IT Mall(all electronic items) Platinum Mall, MBK, Pratunam Market, Palladium, , Chatuchak Market,Rod Fai Market, Sam Peng – Chinatown JJ Green – Jatujak Green, Union Mall.
Well in many places you will find elephant rides, but I truly suggest to avoid riding on them. Riding on elephants harms their back. Riding on elephants is considered against Animal Welfare, still in many places it is encouraged. Rather visit Elephant Hills in Khao Sok where you can enjoy Washing and Rubbing Elephants. A big NO NO to ride an elephant thus preventing animal cruelty. Moreover, do not encourage places or tourist spots where animals are brutally treated. Visit this link to understand better, how the tourist encourage Animal Cruelty At Tourist Destinations.
Take a boat ride around the Pink Lakes of Thailand in Udon Thani. This is also one of the Famous Things of Thailand. There would be many such lakes where you will find pink lilies but here at Red Lotus Lake, the lilies burst out in huge numbers making the sight breathtaking. The lilies cover most part of the lake giving a mind blowing feeling. Do visit the lake if you are true nature lover.
Thailand is just not about beaches, food and massages. There are a lot of things that you can explore. The more you explore, the more you will fall in the beauty of Thailand. Moreover, the National Parks here are overwhelming and the adventurous people are going to love it the most.
1. Thailand posses so many beautiful National Parks like DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK, which stands on the Thailand’s highest mountains. Trek to experience especially, the micro-climates of the National Park.
2. The most favourite National Park for most of the tourist is AO PHANG-NGA NATIONAL PARK, which is also one of the icons of Thailand. This national park has breathtaking beauty encouraging many movie shoots. The green water of this island is very pleasing and the island is usually filled with monkeys and of course tourist too. You can take a boat ride at island karsts which the most popular activity you can enjoy.
3. If you are planning for a night safari then go for KHAO YAI NATIONAL PARK, where you find plenty of animals roaming in the Thailand’s grasslands.
4. Besides, if you want to trek between the rain forest and waterfalls and see the vivid flora and fauna, then you must visit KHAO LUANG NATIONAL PARK. This offbeat National Park is situated in Southeast Thailand near a city called Nakhon Si Thammarat. In addition, this lush green forest has natural pools where you can swim in the warm waters of earth.
5. On the other hand, if you are considering adding marine life in the National Park, then go for HAT CHAO MAI NATIONAL PARK, where you will discover a variety of birds and aquatic life. The climate is a perfect place for the diverse birds living here. You will also find Sea Grass and Tidal Mudflats all around you which welcomes more aquatic life.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS
These are the most Famous Things of Thailand. There are many such activities you can do here. Just take some time and explore and fall in the arms of beauty of Thailand. Pick up the places Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi(a few to mention), where you would like to visit and go hunt for it.